Understanding Metal Roofing: Part II

Event Time

Originally Aired - Wednesday, February 2 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM

Info Alert

Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Videos and Resources.

Videos

Resources


{{video.title}}

Log in to your planner to join the zoom meeting!

{{chatHeaderContent}}

{{chatBodyContent}}

Resources

Info Alert
This session is for registered users only. If you haven't already, please associate your badge here. If you are registered and still unable to view this session, please call 866-860-1970 for further assistance.
Info Alert

This Session Has Not Started Yet

Be sure to come back after the session starts to have access to session resources.

Event Location

Location: 211


Event Information

Title: Understanding Metal Roofing: Part II

Description:

This course is an advanced building block for the metal roofing essentials covered in earlier Overview Part I. This extended course will cover the coil coating process, common and popular Steep Slope construction and critical details of low slope installation, in addition to curved applications and wind issues. Finally, the program delves into system design, drainage principles and system selection criteria including the principals of water-shedding and hydrostatic designs. Attendees will gain insights into trade terms and industry reference sources. About 70% of the course is devoted to principals of design, fabrication, thermal response, and other topics that are applicable to any metal roof in any application; the other 30% is divided equally betTUen steep and low slope material.

Type: IRE Conference Session


Speakers


Tracks


Notes

Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.